- ABOUT US
- BOOK NOW
Get 6 hours of deep cleaning with all the necessary detergents and equipment for only £85
Get your oven and kitchen cleaned for only £77!
The special offer includes deep cleaning of a single oven and 3 hours of general kitchen cleaning!
1. You can use toothpaste, a toothbrush and elbow grease.
2. Use a scraper or putty knife to remove stubborn debris. Use a nylon scrubbing pad dampened with dishwashing liquid to remove stains from grout. Apply grout sealer twice a year to prevent stains.
3. You can apply Lemon Oil to your kitchen tiles to keep them cleaner longer, apply sparingly to the tiles then wipe with a soft cloth to remove some of the oiliness
4. Baking soda and a wet old tooth brush or nail brush seems to work excellent for me
5. Toothbrush and kitchen gel cleaner with bleach.
When red wine is spilled onto your carpet or clothes, white wine can be your true companion. White wine will neutralize red wine and will make it easier to lift the colour off of your carpet or clothing. Simply pour white wine over the stained area and very gently blot the liquid up with a thick towel (be very careful not to rub as this will force the stain into the carpet or clothing fibres). Once you have the majority of the spill blotted up, take your favourite carpet shampoo or clothing stain remover, whichever the case may be, and clean as you would if the wine stain were a bit of dirt on the carpet or clothing.
Club soda can be poured on the stain and the carbonation will help to lift the stain from the carpet fibres while the salt acts as a buffer to keep the stain from setting.
Metal kettles will benefit from a clean with soapy water then a lovely buff with a microfibre cloth to banish streaks.
Descale a kettle by filling it with half water and half clear vinegar. Leave overnight, empty, wipe out, refill with water, reboil, empty, refill, reboil, make tea.
Plastic kettles should only need a wipe down with warm soapy water – don’t use anything abrasive or it will scratch the surface. Discoloured marks may improve after rubbing them with a cut lemon or professional claning products.